Feactured history

Review Sofia Rios

4:44 PMUnknown



Review Sofia Rios


The company Peruvian Sacred and Adventure helped me realise my university long dream of producing a first class dissertation on cultural geography. In the summer of 2012 I headed out to Peru to research the cultural impact of tourists along the main Inca trails.

Peruvian Sacred and Adventure where more than accommodating and enthusiastic to help me as they too do their own research into their impacts on their environment, and do their best to lower it where possible. I completed 4 treks with them; Salkantay, Lares, Choquequirao and Inca jungle, as well as visiting historical sites around Cusco with the owner of the company Marco Jordan. I was never rushed through the work I had to do but was only helped to complete it all as thoroughly as possible, at this point in my trip I realised that it wasn’t just me who was invested in the project the whole of Peruvian Sacred and Adventure were too.
All the way through from deciding which treks were best for me, organising a team, to completing each trek where thoughtfully planned out and explained to me. There were many different ways to do each trek and Peruvian Sacred and Adventure customised them around me and what I wished to achieve. The company can take you to and from each trek’s starting point in private taxi, shared transfers or local buses and routes depending on how you would prefer to experience Peru.
The guides (Guias in Spanish) are all highly qualified (all guides must complete a 3 year university course before being hired by the company) and many speak more than two languages.  During my time with these guides I learnt a range of fascinating facts ranging from the history of the area I was in to the local flora and fauna. I was delighted when so many species of orchid were pointed out to me! I always felt safe when travelling with Peruvian Sacred and Adventure due to the professionalism of the guides and a great office team backing them up in the city of Cusco where they are based.
I would recommend Peruvian Sacred and Adventure to anyone looking to visit Peru for recreational purposes or to gain knowledge of the rich culture and history of the country.







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form